Black Panther vs. Avengers: Infinity War

2 comments

23 comments

on 4/28/2018

Black Panther is more of a cultural touchstone, but I very much enjoyed the somber tone of Infinity War and think it is wonderful that the MCU are actually taking narrative risks with it.

on 4/28/2018

There was only really one or two scenes which stood out to me in Black Panther (car chase & killmonger afterlife scene). Infinity War has dozens of more memorable moments. Damn, Marvel seems to be getting better at their villains tho.

Rac
Rac

on 4/29/2018

Infinity War is much better than BP.

on 4/30/2018

I fathered Black Panther. It’s flawed but works better as a coherent narrative. Infinity War is fun. And?

on 4/30/2018

rather*

on 4/30/2018

Both are great....but it's Infinity War....

on 4/30/2018

Avengers : Infinity War is the best MCU movie.

on 5/1/2018

Infinity War is much spectacular.,.

on 5/14/2018

Yup, definitely going Infinity War here

on 5/15/2018

Infinity War is vastly better. Black Panther seems to be more hype than actual quality.

on 5/15/2018

Black Panther is hella overrated. Still an OK film, but not exactly the first nor second orgasm of Christ. Infinity War is a special kinda special though. Sup, antinatalist philosophy?

on 5/19/2018

Both are epic masterpieces and up there with my favorite movies. I'd give the slight edge to Infinity War because it was more fun and had much better CGI in it.

on 6/16/2018

Marvel firing on all cylinders lately, but Infinity War gets the edge here.

on 7/14/2018

Love both. Black Panther was a masterpiece. However I would choose Infinity War for the sheer entertainment and Thanos.

on 7/15/2018

Infinity War is impact cinema and awesome. Black Panther was all bark very little bite.

on 7/16/2018

black panther is great in spite of its Marvel status, but infinity war is Marvel's first great superhero movie

on 8/9/2018

After a few months, Infinity War definitely sticks out more in my memory than Black Panther!

on 8/12/2018

I change my opinion now that I have rewatched both movies. Black Panther is masterful and has a soul. Infinity War is a soulless CGI fest with a great villain.

on 10/15/2018

Infinity War

on 10/15/2018

Infinity War craps all over the overrated Black Panther.

on 10/20/2018

I pick the 2018 MCU film where Black Panther "dies"

on 1/11/2019

Infinity War was by far the better movie.

on Jan 24

The fact that Black Panther was nominated for Best Picture instead of Infinity War is ridiculous. Infinity War is superior AND it has Black Panther in it.

on Jan 25

I don't think either are worthy of Best Picture nominations, but that aside I do like them both with Infinity War the more engaging movie.

on Jan 25

Feel free to enjoy this site unless you like Trump, if you do the users will insult you on Facebook.

on Jan 25

And Facebook matters why? Ultra-liberal hate and ignorance abounds everywhere. Ignore the snowflakes.

ear
ear

on Feb 27

Infinity War deserved more acclaim than Black Panther. Quality over hype any day.