The Big Lebowski vs. Back to the Future

5 comments

17 comments

I had never in all my nightmares even conceived of this matchup somehow. But somewhere in there, my subconscious must have known that this day would come. This is probably among the three hardest matchups I've ever done. And as much as I hate to rank against either masterpiece, I've gotta side with BTTF.

Big Lebowski is way better

Big Lebowski hands down.

DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. DAMN.... Dad-dad-daddy-o... Duuuude... ??!!??!? This is so unfair.

I've enjoyed "Back to the Future" longer, so it gets the nod. And, yes, that's the only way I could settle this.

Back to the Future easily

BTTF wins for conceptual innovation, IMO. Execution in both films was excellent - tough, tough choice :\

I really like Big Lebowski but not as much as everyone else says. I love BTTF more than everyone else says.

Both way ahead of their times. But Mcfly got that dude,sorry.....gosh,it almost hurts.

Back to the Future

Look, I love The Big Lebowski, but even the most ardent defenders leave about twenty minutes out when they're talking about it. Back to the Future has not an ounce of fat, and one of the great orchestral scores to boot. (What's really the tie-breaker here? Crispin Glover.)

Back To The Future.

Back to the Future

Lebowski is probably funnier but BTTF is better, I believe.

Big Lebowski's funnier, but BTTF's overall better.

Back to the Future

Back to the Future

ear
ear

I vote for the dude.

Marty over the dude..

I haven't seen BTTF in quite a while, I need to do that at some point, but yeah. Even though my memory is hazy of it, I'm going to go with Marty and Doc. I just did not like Lebowski.

The dude been owned..

As great as The Big Lebowski is, I have too much of an obsession with Back To The Future