The Big Lebowski vs. The Incredibles

10 comments

6 comments

Two of my all-time favorites. This is truly the hardest matchup I've come across so far. I think I have to give a slight edge to The Incredibles since I love animation so much.

shit...

It is all about The Dude

the dude abides

I love them both, but Big Lebowski has the edge here. Barely.

THE INCREDIBLES is a great children's film, but sitting through the whole thing would be impossible without sipping a white russian...

'The Incredibles' wins for me. It grows better for me over time and repeat viewings. 'Lebowski' is fun every time but it requires me to be in a certain mood to fully enjoy it.

Wow, that's a super hard choice. I love The Dude and all things Cohen, but I'm going with The Incredibles.

The Incredibles is fantastic from beginning to end, with fully realized characters that you actually care about. Despite it being live-action, the Big Lebowski is more cartoonish and ridiculous than the over-the-top action-adventure Pixar movie. I'll take the Incredibles any day.

the big lebowski was like watching a kid play video games you think its cute and interesting for the first 10 mins then you wonder why you started watching the kid

Watch that dream sequence again and tell me that The Big Lebowski isn't better than The Incredibles.

Lebowski. It's infinitely more quotable than The Incredibles. It's awesome.

The Incredibles was, well...incredible. Meanwhile i found Lebowski to be totally underwhelming.

The Dude easily overwhelms these "superheroes."

The Incredibles

Lebowski for sure.

Sometimes there's a man. Well, sometimes there's a man.

I like your style, dude.

The Big Lebowski is the easy winner.

Incredibles is one of the best superhero movies ever made. The Big Lebowski's one of the best movies ever made. The Big Lebowski takes this easily