Heat vs. 12 Angry Men

3 comments

7 comments

12 Angry Men.

Pacino and De Niro take down the angry men.

12 Angry Men is fantastic, but Heat is just a bit better for me.

Heat gets the win here, although I absolutely adore 12 angry men as well. Both are terrific!

As much as I enjoyed Heat, it can't beat 12 Angry Men.

12 angry men is a masterpiece that gracefully gives a meaningful lesson about life that endures through the ages. Anyone who picks heat, what did it leave you with? It is bloated and has some memorable moments, the gun fight centerpiece is one of michael mann's best moments in film for sure, but my Lord this is such a brains over brawn fight! 12 Angry Men might sometimes get knocked back for being a faithful adaptation of a play, but none the less, it is so significant considering it was made in 1957 and the resonance of the time period and racial climate it was made during. Heat is entertainment, but not close to the top 20 of its genre. 12 Angry Men is a classic under any litmus.

12 Angry Men, but it kills me to vote against Mann and his Heat.

12 angry men by far

12 Angry Men.

both are some of my favorite movies but Im taking the classic 12 angry men. Another great ensamble cast with like 4 or 5 academy award winner or at least nominated. one of the better movies adapted from a play. The set up is plain and simple....one room, 12 guys and each comes with their own character personality and to see how they change in over 90 min minutes is awesome. Whats great about this movies is that it can be done over again and with the right magic from the actors it can still be awesome. I love Heat but of the few movies that I would pick over Heat this is one of them

What? You can compare 12 Angry Man, one of the best movies of all time , with the best writting that i've ever seen a with a great directing ! Heat is good but, in this case the masterpiece wins.

Man, I'm going Heat. But I got mad love for both...