Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones vs. The Silence of the Lambs

5 comments

13 comments

Star Wars still wins here

The Silence of the Lambs was a fantastic psychological thriller. Attack of the Clones was a fantastic insult.

Attack of the Clones is very good, but Silence of the Lambs wins for sure.

Star Wars Attack of the Clones is actually is good film and it wins here.

Attack of the Clones was really good. So it wins for me.

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones wins.

Attack of the Clones.

Its amazing how Attack of the Clones is winning this :D

Attack of the Clones isn't even that bad. Christopher Lee makes the movie as Count Dooku. Revenge of the Sith was the massive disappointment in my opinion.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!? Why so much appeal for Attack of the Clones? That movie is easily the WORST Star Wars movie. Let me remind you: it has one of the worst romances ever put on film. And the dialogue is atrocious! 'I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating....and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft...and smooth.' Do I really need to bring up another example? Sigh...now I want to check out how 'shitty' Silence of the Lambs really is *wink wink*.

What a JOKE! Silence is one of the greatest psychological thrillers of all time. AOTC is a horrible film with bad acting and overblown special effects.

I'm all for difference of opinion, but I just cannot believe Attack of the Clones is so popular here. Really? Really really?? Silence of the Lambs is one of the top psychological thrillers ever. The Star Wars prequels all sucked.

Well, I've finally seen The Silence of the Lambs...and it's much, MUCH better than Attack of the Clones, also known as the WORST Star Wars movie. No contest.

Ill pick Silence its a wild fucking ride with amazing acting

How anyone can choose AOTC over The Silence of the Lambs is beyond me. Just...how???

The Silence of the Lambs is the winner by a giant landslide. It features two of the greatest pieces of acting ever committed to celluloid and a terrifying script that few films can compete against. I don't understand all the love for Attack of the Clones. It's the least entertaining of Lucas's Star Wars films.

Haha I'm sure its just the comments that make it look close but in reality Silence of the lambs obviously wins this 95% of the time. Although it is funny to see how stupid some people actually are. Its why I love this website.

Yeah this is no contest Attack of the Clones sucks and Silence of the Lambs is amazing.

Attack of the Clones is the best of the prequels, but it gets destroyed by Silence of the Lambs here.

When Anakin delivers the line "I don't like sand" my eyes tear up, it's so emotional and moving. I admire Foster taking a load to the face, but Star Wars II wins here.