Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 vs. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

2 comments

1 comments

Both very disappointing ends to a series (the first trilogy for one, at least) and bored me out of my mind. Going with PotC now, because I stopped giving a damn about those characters after the first movie.

Part 2 for me. I disagree with Hurrdurr, I think it was a great end to a series. I love how they did the same ending as the first movie with the same music and all that. I loved it; most heart breaking scene in the movie after the Snape flashbacks.

The third entry into the Pirates of the Caribbean series was a let down. It wasn't awful, but I was hopping for a lot more. The last Harry Potter movie was extremely well done. There are a few minor flaws here and there, but I love the Harry Potter movies so much that I really don't notice them. If I do notice them I don't care, I just really like these characters. It was the proper send off for the series. So obviously Harry Potter 7 part 2 gets my vote.

potter, better generall story and an amzing ending.