Who Framed Roger Rabbit vs. Space Jam

11 comments

4 comments

Buggs > Roger

^ What? Are you dumb, or just don't understand maths?

Anyway, both are films that blend live-action and animation, one better than the other. I suppose that applies to this whole comparison really. One is better than the other.

WFRR

A difficult film in some sense. While I think there's a lot that Who Framed Roger Rabbit does very well, I feel like I have to give it to Space Jam

There is no contest, and I had a Space Jam birthday party for my fourth birthday. It simply must be Who Framed Roger Rabbit!

Two films that were way ahead of their time.

I was always more into Space Jam as a kid.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

No question, it's Roger Rabbit...

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a far more clever movie. It did it first, and it did it better.

Space Jam has a weird charm to me, keeping it from unwatchable. But that doesn’t distract me from the fact it’s an awful movie. Who Framed Roger has a bigger charm, and is a great movie! Seriously, it holds up incredibly well today it’s baffling. It wins easily here.

Not a huge fan of either but Space Jam

Bugs beats Roger for sure but not in this match up.

This isn't even close. Space Jam is bad, even by 90s kids movies standards. Who Franed Roger Rabbit makes interactions between real actors and cartoons almost seamless and it's nearly a decade older.

I know that there are all the people who love Who Framed Roger Rabbi but you were really a flaw that didn't make it one of my favorite films or when Jessica slaps the main character for me it was just the most beautiful scene. bad of the film that thanks toGod the same thing that didn't happen with Michael Jordan too. For this reason I have always preferred Space Jam