Memento vs. GoodFellas

7 comments

11 comments

jhkjhkjh

Memento. It ain't close.

I liked goodfellas a bunch, but as soon as Memento finished it, I wanted to hit play again.

Goodfellas for me.

Memento is a worthy challenger, but I'm picking Goodfellas here without a seconds hesitation.

No disrespect to Goodfellas, but give me Memento.

I loved Goodfellas up to the last 40 or so minutes. Leading up to its resolution, it felt kind of rushed. What makes Memento so great is the ambiguity and the fact that every subsequent re-watch, I find something I missed and it influences how I think about the story itself. It's truly one of the very best thinking man's movies I've had the pleasure of seeing. I may like Scorsese slightly over Nolan, but I'm taking Memento here.

Memento's brilliant, but it still can't beat GoodFellas.

Memento. No question.

Goodfellas for sure.

Goodfellas because I like it 0.1% better

Nolan vs. Scorsese. This is a pretty good matchup.

Two fantastic films but Memento is surperior

Two great films.

This decision pains.Goodfellas edges out memento here

Memento is not better than Goodfellas, i mind Memento is great but i don't really like so much, and Goodfellas is a greater movie in cinema history or gangsters movies!

Memento for being more ambitious, experimental and for being beter written!

Both are in my toppest row but Memento has the slight edge here.

That dude actually Memento is beter written lol. Imagine comparing crap like Memento with Goodfellas, lmao. It's like comparing a piece of shit with the Sistine Chapel.

That dude actually Memento is beter written lol. Imagine comparing crap like Memento with Goodfellas, lmao. It's like comparing a piece of shit with the Sistine Chapel.

Goodfellas is far better honestly, and it isn't really that close