Crimes of Fashion vs. You Don't Mess With the Zohan

0 comments

0 comments

I didn't know until I started watching it, but Crimes of Fashion was originally aired on ABC Family. This means that absolutely nothing in the whole movie was even slightly objectionable or risqué. Zohan, on the other hand, was plenty objectionable and risqué by comparison, and so it has a considerable advantage in this matchup. Crimes of Fashion is about a student at Fashion University who finds out that she has inherited control of an organized crime family . I know that sounds entertaining, but no one even so much as gets beaten with a crowbar at any time during the movie. The violence in Zohan is comic book-level, but at least it has violence, not too mention a generous amount of crude humor. (NOTE: Megan Fox is in Crimes of Fashion, but it's not worth watching the movie just to see her, no matter how hot you think she is. That episode of Two and a Half Men she appears in is way better as far as TV appearances go. Anyway, Emmanuelle Chriqui makes for a decent alternative in Zohan.)