Alien vs. Predator vs. Freddy Vs. Jason

2 comments

9 comments

10 year old me would have flipped over both of these. The Freddy/Jason showdown was better though.

Freddy vs. Jason, all the way. I'm sure everyone had higher hopes for AVP than they did for FVJ. I was one of those people. AVP had a lot more to lose, so when it was finally released and it sucked as much as it did, it hurt that much more. I never expected too much from FVJ. Sure I wanted the throwdown to work, but after years of watching movies from each of the respective series, I knew what to expect. It's not a great movie, but at least it's fun. And the showdown actually managed to live up to expectations, ridiculously gory fight that it is. I can't say the same for AVP.

freddy v jason was boring and not interesting in the slightest, avp was more fun, scary and watchable

Pretty much what ToryK said.

I would pay a great deal of money to see a movie called Alien vs. Predator vs. Freddy vs. Jason.

Lucky for you, I'll take Freddy vs. Jason

AVP all the way!

I freaking love FvJ. It's cheesy and fun. AvP bored me to tears and I don't really remember much about it. The intro to FvJ was brilliant though.

Freddy vs. Jason all the way.

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Alien vs. Predator vs. King Kong vs. Godzilla vs. Batman vs. Superman is the real winner.

Freddy vs Jason is the one I thoroughly enjoyed more. In my opinion they are both flawed but fun films, both have a decent main plot with an understandable reason for the conflict, both have some OK special effects (for the time they came out), and a few decent scares. But Freddy vs Jason is the definite winner for me because of one main reason: it has an R rating, unlike Alien vs Predator, the only PG-13 Alien or Predator movie. With this R rating it can actually show gore, one of the strong points of the series.

Freddy Vs Jason...all the way.

I love them both! So much cheesy fun. Freddy V Jason for sure.

Freddy Vs Jason Wins, Alien Vs Predator Sucked

Honestly both were pretty bad crossovers. Freddy vs Jason has a better climax