Django Unchained vs. Raiders of the Lost Ark

4 comments

18 comments

Django Unchained loses badly here, but there's no shame in getting smashed by Raiders of the Lost Ark. Most movies do.

I absolutely love them both, but honestly I'm going Django.

Django. Kill me, stab me, waterboard me, electrocute me, whatever. (I ain't no masochist or anything)

Raiders is actually overrated to be #4 on Flickchart. i found it fun but definitely doesn't deserve a spot on the top 10 whereas Django was a movie I loved from start to finish. Definitely Django for me

Raiders is actually overrated to be #4 on Flickchart. i found it fun but definitely doesn't deserve a spot on the top 10 whereas Django was a movie I loved from start to finish. Definitely Django for me

I honestly prefer Django as well.

Django, gotta love Tarantino. Sorry, Raiders.

I guess I'll be the only one to join Caesar on team Raiders.

I'm going for Raiders also.

Raiders is the better movie

Raid, raid, raid the ark...

I love Raiders now...It still is pretty overrated, its in my top 10...Both Django is one spot above it! for me

Django is going to be a real classic, great acting, great scenes. For me clearly better than Raiders of the Lost Ark, which I think is not that good as most people say.

Django once more

It is really isn't close at all... A blowout victory for Mr. Spielberg and Harrison Ford.

I take back what I said. Raiders isn't overrated. It's too awesome, even for my favorite film of 2012!

Raiders.

Yeah, Django wins. Raiders is good n' all, but it can't compare to Tarantino.

Raiders

Django > Indy

ear
ear

Indy over Django

Django is fun and in my top 20, but this is Raiders were talking about here. Indiana Jones easily wins.

Django was amazing but Raiders was a cinematic masterpiece, absolutely one of the best movies of all time

Raiders of the Lost Ark wins going away. Shouldn't even be any kind of debate.