Django Unchained vs. Zombieland

4 comments

2 comments

Zombieland and Django Unchained are just such great movies. Very different, so it is hard to compare, but quite honestly if i had to choose between them I would pick Zombieland because of all the great quotes, it is a movie I can watch forever and never get old of.

Very tough call, but I'm going with the Double Tap...

I find Zombieland to be brilliant in everything that it sets out to accomplish. The humor, violence, excitement and all that good stuff is on full display, and it blends together perfectly. That being said, Django is one of Tarantino's finest works, and he has a tough act to follow for his next film if he wants to top it. Going with Django here.

Django wins this one. Love Zombieland but I really don't like Jesse Eisenberg, he wasn't horrible in this but he's just a weak lead character. I would've traded Transformers 2 and 3 to have Shia Labeouf instead of Jesse Eisenberg. I loved Disturbia and I think it shows Shia's ability to play that slightly insecure, angsty but strong lead.

Django Unchained double taps Zombieland. Zombieland is still good but Dr. King Shultz and Django Freeman make a much better team than Columbus and Tallahassee.

Both are in my top 20 but I gotta give a slight edge to Zombieland. Zombieland could have been longer & Dhango Unchained could have been shorter in length would be my only complaint