Terminator 2: Judgment Day vs. The Godfather

13 comments

13 comments

T2 was shorter....meaning better!

The Godfather is obviously better.

Dripping with special superlative sauce.

Good match up. Both changed film. Both the best films in their sagas but The Godfather is a tad better than T2

TGF is far better than T2 and T2 is placed at #13

The Godfather is technically the better movie, but I personally enjoy T2 more. Put it this way: If I'm surfing the channels, if I happen to come across T2, I almost always stop and watch . With The Godfather, it really depends on what mood I'm in and how much time I have on my hands due to its length. My affinity for T2 transcends mood. So, from that standpoint, T2 is higher on my chart.

I've gotta go with Don Vito.

@Nononsense- That's well said! It's like the same with me. If I got the option of watching either Star Wars or Godfather, I'd probably choose Star Wars seeing as how it is a popcorn flick.. However, if I was in the perfect mood for either, I'd pick The Godfather. The Godfather is almost an analysis of a film, you have to be in a certain mood to watch it You can't switch off your brain and watch it

Gangster classic versus action classic. I'll take the one with the Corleone family.

Both awesome movies. Godfather takes this.

I love both these films like crazy, but Let's be honest, The Godfather is definitely the winner here...

the godfather is much better T2, T2 its a GREAT MOVIE but the godfather have better acting and its my winner but T2 is a film eny humen being need to watch

I've rewatched part of T2 recently. Now I'm not so sure which I prefer.

Really well put, I agree.

T2 wins easily.

The Godfather may be greatest movie for others but for me its no where near top 50 .Terminator 2 on the other hand seats comfortably inside my top 20 and isn't going anywhere.Judgement day wins

T2.

The Godfather for sure. T2 is amazing, truly amazing. The Godfather is on another level.

Godfather is the better film. T2 is the far (FAR) more enjoyable film.

Terminator 2

I perfer T2.

I can appreciate The Godfather but I would rather watch T2 and I think the story is better, the characters are more engaging and it’s also damn intense!

T2 has better action and better outstanding story of the best action films of all time.

T2 is far the greatest action films ever.

two great movies. I will go with the godfather

I can't believe T2 is winning by so much, it is a masterpiece. But not The Godfather level masterpiece

T1 > G1 > G2 > T2 Unpopular opinion possibly. T2 breaks plausibility too often for me, I still love T2 as a watch especially Linda Hamilton's performance as Sarah..

T2 judgement is preceded better for me overall the godfather is brilliant as it is