Guardians of the Galaxy vs. Star Wars

5 comments

10 comments

Someone had to create it, so eh. For the first time in, well, ever, I'm really curious how a film (Guardians) will perform at the box office. Everyone loves frickin' Star Wars and Guardians has that written all over itself, yet at the same time it's quite a curveball from Marvel, bringing a relatively unknown comic book series to the big screen and hiring a director for its offbeat humor and directing style. Besides that, Marvel didn't seem to have that much faith in the project, at least not initially, seeing how they branded this as a "one-off", although they now think it will overperform at the box office and the sequel is already set for a 2017 release. I think it will do extremely well, but who knows. Star Wars is better obviously, but Guardians is pretty damn cool as well.

JJ Abrams is probably pooping his pants because Marvel just did 21st century Star Wars better than any sequel could.

Guardians tried its hardest but it can't touch the original Star Wars.

I guess I'll be the first to say it. Guardians of the Galaxy is better than the original Star Wars. *bows, then scuttles off in fear*

Star Wars is way better.

I enjoyed seeing Guardians of the Galaxy but no way is it better than Star Wars.

"JJ Abrams is probably pooping his pants because Marvel just did 21st century Star Wars better than any sequel could." <------- this

"Guardians of the Galaxy is better than the original Star Wars"? You must be clownin' dawg.

Sorry, Marvel. Despite what kind of blockbuster you wanna release nowadays, even a billion dollar franchise such as yourselves have to bow down to the film that spawned it all.

Eh...Jaws spawned it all.

The Gift is an upcoming American horror thriller film written and directed by Joel Edgerton. You can free download this movie here http://moviefreedownloadinhd.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-gift-2015.html

Guardians of the galaxy was definitely inspired by star wars but It really does a far better job then star wars

I poured milk in my gasoline tank. And I also fed my cat.... To an alligator by accident. JK.

Star Wars is way better by the way way.

Both are good movies. Not great, but well done. Star Wars wins

basically marvel's star wars vs lucasfilm's star wars, lucasfilm wins

Not sure but I might go with Star wars.

Star Wars might be the worst of the trilogy, but it is still extremely influential and better than most sci-fi movies nowadays and that CERTAINLY includes Guardians