Drive vs. Inglourious Basterds

6 comments

8 comments

Two of my favorite films from recent years. Going with Drive.

Going with Inglourious here, even though it's dropping on my list. Drive was a little too artsy and slow for my taste, but still an interesting watch.

MysticSpoon pretty much summed up my own thoughts on Drive. Christoph Waltz's performance alone is enough to carry Inglourious Basterds to a win here.

#1 vs. #2, according to my flickchart. Got to go with my #1, Drive

The same here, but Inglorious Basterds is the #1. Such a hard choice

Drive for sure. Inglourious Basterds is a great film, but I just think Drive is a masterpiece.

Drive. I feel like I the style and atmosphere of Drive stays with me more than the brilliant screenplay for Basterds.

As amazing as Drive was, Inglourious Basterds is one of the most purely entertaining films ever made, so it takes the cake in this situation.

Inglorious Basterds. Drive was an amazing film and a great experience, but Basterds was more entertaining throughout and didn't hold back.

Drive. Tough choice, but Drive definitely.

I was much more entertained by Drive...

I love both but I'll go with Drive.

Inglorious Basterds but I love Drive

Basterds. Drive is great and all but it's not on the same level as Inglourious Basterds.

Drive by a hair

Waltz over Gosling, but Bastereds has some really messy pacing and can drag in certain parts. Drive flows much better and it just oozes style with it's incredible soundtrack and atmosphere. Drive gets the nod.