American Psycho vs. The Dark Knight Rises

7 comments

5 comments

oohhh christian ^_^

Although Christian Bale has a much better performance in American Psycho, The Dark Knight Rises is an overall better executed film.

JRM
JRM

Both great films. American Psycho is in my top 10, however. Christian Bale movies make me happy.

Both are fabulous but American Psycho is better. The whole film has a clear crisp vision and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives its scenes a big boost.

Happy Gilmore is Da best BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The normal choice would be TDKR, but i'll go with american psycho such a great satire of rich americans life

Rises wins.

TDKR was a sloppy, lazy, convoluted, self-indulgent disappointment. AMERICAN PSYCHO is deliciously dark, like a fever dream gone awry.

Eh, I found American Psycho to be rather aimless. If the film had a message, it was certainly lost on me. Sure, The Dark Knight Rises is rather messy (much like Batman Begins), but it still mostly delivered the goods. It's Bruce Wayne over Patrick Bateman...

One of the most underrated films of all time vs the most overrated film period.

DKR....

Rises needed some more pre production on the script. It’s decent but American Psycho crushes

Do you know what? I'm going with American Psyco due to better pacing and a superior lead performance.

TDKR, bale was great in both tho

The Dark Knight Rises was a great film that could have been phenomenal, but American Psycho is just awesome. Best Bale performance by miles

Easy win for Patrick Bateman

Masterpieces. Back when we have movies like this and not the garbage Marvel dumps out every 3 months