Toy Story 3 vs. Ratatouille

5 comments

10 comments

JRM
JRM

Loved Toy Story 3 but I'm going with Ratatouille.

Two middle ranked Pixar movies. I am tempted to go with Toy Story because of how much I love the original, but on its own merits I'm just not sure.

Toy Story 3 by a hair. Ratatouille was surprisingly awesome, but Toy Story 3 was as good, or better, than the original...

#1 on my list vs. #2 on my list!

Toy Story 3 is the best of the trilogy (though only by a hair) and deserves a spot in every movie lover's film collection. Hilarious character, a surprisingly adult finish, and Randy Newman's best score to date, Toy Story 3 is a triumph and a masterpiece. Ratatouille, is a bit better, however. Ratatouille has many of Toy Story 3's best qualities, and while I have a lot of love for both, I have to go with Ratatouille.

Ratatouille is Pixar's ultimate masterpiece. Even Toy Story 3 falls against it. The entire sequence where Anton Ego comes back to re-review the restaurant is one of the greatest scenes in animation history. Classic.

Ratatouille for me as well. Possibly the most slept on classic in Pixar's esteemed collection.

Toy Story 3 is my favorite Pixar movie.

I never liked Toy Story 3 as much as 2. Ratatouille for me.

Imo TS3 is the weakest of the trilogy, but it's still amazing in all levels. Ratatouille, as good as it is, has no shot here.

TS3 for me! Great matchup though.

Rat wins. The beginnins of it makes more sense.

The original Toy Story would win, but it's no here. So, point for Ratatouille.

Tough. Going with Ratatouille for originality.

Ratatouille

Ratatouille is great, but Toy Story movies are obviously far better in every way.

Two of my all-time favourite Pixar movies! I'll take Ratatouille, if only because TS3 almost gets 'too' emotional for me by the end...

Ratatouille just barely