Captain America: The First Avenger vs. Doctor Strange

5 comments

7 comments

Hard to find fault with too many of Marvel's origin movie. They're just so damn good.

Doctor Strange impressed me much more

I hate origin stories in my super hero movies.

Doctor Strange proved the Marvel formula still has yet to explore uncharted territory, whereas The First Avenger's montage format kinda fell flat for me.

Captain America is the one!

Going with Cap. Doctor Strange was a good movie and a little more whimsical with its visuals and plot solutions, but overall I felt I had heard that kind of story so many more times before.

People complain about Strange being unlikable, but at least he isn't a pussy like Cap is in his first movie. Literally can't think of a single thing the uneven Cap 1 does better than DS.

I like them both. The fight with Scott Adkins in Doctor Strange is the greatest action scene the MCU has created. Still taking The First Avenger.

doctor strange destroys the first avenger. first avenger is overrated goofy garbage, like batman begins but 5x more bad

CoolerBrayan, huh? did you actually watch BB and CATFA? How are they goofy? CATFA is more serious then most MCU movies, and BB is in no way goofy at all. But anyway, each Captain America movie beats Strange with ease.

strange by a hair for me

Doctor Strange is better than the First Avenger by a lot

Doctor Strange. The First Avenger isn't bad, but there is nothing great about it, where in Doctor Strange, the resolution with Dormamu is clever and fun.

"I'm here to bargain" Dr Strange too good for Cap here but he gets his revenge through his sequels.