Captain America: The First Avenger vs. Captain America

4 comments

1 comments

Not that much of a challenge.

The 1990 film is just a huge mistake kinda like super mario bros.

Two films featuring the same bland protagonist.

Indeed, but one of them is actually GOOD. The other is an abysmal stinkfest.

50% Off - Amazing Offer Easy Rider Peter Fonda Captain America Flag Jacket for Man! http://www.filmstarlook.com/product/easy-rider-peter-fonda-captain-america-flag-jacket For the most heroic men, Film Star Look offer this impressive yet daring Easy Rider Captain America Peter Fonda jacket. With amazing tailoring, great for hangouts, Bikers and clubs. Order Fast, get free worldwide shipping, order yours today and look stunning in gathering!

Yep, The First Avenger was actually compelling. Captain America...ugh.

Then Captain America from 1990 was one of the worst superhero films for me, that is, because there is absolutely nothing in it that there is much more to save in this film for its own stupid plot, badly written characters, bad acting, the villain and Red Skull that is, among all the tricksbecause they had to represent it like this And then another thing will no longer have a red appearance but why normal appearance Apple was a really bad villain but now let's talk about the main character in this film he is truly a moron And thank goodness that Marvel Cinematic Universe has us they haveI really gave the real Captain America because the 2011 version is overrated for me. I know that this film is focused only on action and it really made me forget the horrible one in 90 and then the costumes of that old version. It really sucked and I'm really happy. that havereally updated the costume is The Red Skull it was done a thousand times better in this film and then for me one of the most successful MCU villains In my opinion So if you are truly a fan of Captain America Look at the one from the MCU saga never look at that ray Veca in 1990 mustjust burn in hell. 1990 2/10. 2011 8/10