Se7en vs. Return of the Jedi

13 comments

8 comments

se7en...

Return of the Jedi. All three Star Wars films are just so epic.

Jedi. 80's kid...can't help it....

SE7EN. Big time.

I like Jedi, but I don't love it like most people. It pales in comparison to Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back. You can definitely see the franchise going downhill. TESB (peak) -> Return of the Jedi -> Weak Special Editions -> Prequels -> The Clone Wars -> Dreadful Special Editions. With Lucas (mostly) gone, hopefully the series can be good for once. David Fincher has shown interest, although I'm not sure if he's the man for the job. Eh, if they make spin-offs, give him a shot.

It would have been a sweet twist if there was an ewok in the box and not a head. Wouldn't have seen that coming...

While I don't love the ending of Se7en as much as others, the journey to the destination is more gripping and satisfying than Jedi's.

Jedi for me, it is my favorite Star Wars movie.

Jedi over Se7en

Return of the Jedi. All Star Wars OT films murder Se7en.

Return of the Jedi wins because it is more entertaining and is a more important films than Se7en.

Hmm got to go Jedi

Ah yes, I still want that David Fincher Star Wars spin-off.

easy JEDI wins it had the Rancor Bubba Fett and Jobba with slave Leia ant the epic fghtt at the end with the Green Lightsaber!

While I enjoy Return of the Jedi, it doesn't match Se7en for me

Yes, I don't like Jedi, but it's better than Se7en.

Se7en easily.

Se7en without a doubt.

ROTJ IS CRAP . SE7EN destroys it

Se7en easily takes it, Jedi is the weakest Star Wars film of the series...

wow, a very tough one. Return of the Jedi was great but I found the Ewok scenes to be boring. Se7en is a perfect film on the other hand.