Rush Hour vs. Bad Boys

8 comments

3 comments

Double Black win against One Black

No way. Black and Yellow, son.

Both fun. Both fairly mindless. Tucker and Chan it is...

Reppin' my town when you see me you know everything...

Although I like the team of Lawrence and Smith over Chan and Tucker, I would watch Rush Hour over Bad Boys if both were on at the same time.

Love this matchup. Both movies are too harshly criticized by experts in my opinion. For me, my experience at the movies is predicated on my expectation. That being said, these two movies are lighthearted, action-comedy popcorn flicks. They are meant to take you on a thrill ride with some good laughs along the way. If you come looking for something serious like Heat or The Departed, then of course you're going to be disappointed because that's not what these two movies are even trying to target and project. So, you can't fault a movie for failing to do something it never intended or attempted to do. These are the type of movies that are meant for you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride without your thinking cap. And they both accomplished all that they set out to do. That being said, Rush Hour wins for me. I personally thought it was funnier. I thought Chris Tucker was funnier in Rush Hour than both Will Smith and Martin Lawrence in Bad Boys. I also thought Tucker and Chan had very good chemistry.

well ill predict that Bad boys 3 will be better than both rush 3 and 4 so the bad boys franchise wins(i doubt rush 4 will happen lol)

Rush Hour is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen and I got it over the Bad Boys. Best film of both series. BTW, it's a perfect comparison.

Rush Hour

Bad Boys is really underrated. Can't wait for the third instalment

Bad Boys was a much better movie. Will Smith has range that Tucker only wishes he had.

Bad Boys. Smith and Lawrance are a superior duo.

Rush Hour destroys Bad Boys