Con Air vs. Face/Off

4 comments

9 comments

too much Cage for one matchup

Steve Buscemi is Con Air's only saving grace.

Let's compare the lines: "I want to take his face...off" vs "Put the bunny back in the box." Gotta be Face/Off.

Oh, Face/Off all the way. It was one of my favorites as a teen. Meanwhile, the first time I saw Con Air, I wasn't really impressed. Liked it a little better when I saw it recently...but Face/Off is about a million times better.

Talk about a Cage match.

Both are great action flicks, but Face/Off wins easily. This is my favorite Nicolas Cage role, as he plays a great villain... and Travolta does too I guess lol. Face/Off is one of my all-time favorites as it has a really cool plot mixed with fantastic acting.

Con-Air. Awesomely awful!

If kick-ass action got mind-blowing awesomeness pregnant, mind-blowing awesomeness would give birth to twins...and they would be named Con Air and Face/Off. Con Air would be the slightly better twin.

I'll be honest: I haven't seen Con Air, but when Little Orphan Adam pokes his face around the corner at the end of Face/Off, I almost peed my pants. It's the funniest thing in a movie of funny things.

Oh wow. Both movies are really entertaining for me, but Face/Off wins due to the ridiculous fight scene and stunts. And Nicolas Cage screaming in John Travolta's face :D

Two high-octane popcorn flicks pit against each other. Face/Off wins.

Face/Off wins, mostly because it's not trapped in a plane.

Face/Off is much better. Con Air is way too frantically paced for my taste.

Face Off. One of my favourite action movies.

Con Air! Nothing like Steve Buscemi stealing a movie using 12 minutes. Yeah Nicholas cage is good. I forget the cops name. And Cyrus the virus by John Malkovich! Phenomenal Villains!

Face/Off