Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice vs. The Dark Knight

2 comments

16 comments

Affleck over Bale, Nolan over Snyder

Bale over Affleck, Nolan over Snyder. The Dark Knight is better in practically every way possible.

Snyder's film shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as The Dark Knight.

Dark Knight and it's not even remotely close in any measurable aspect. Now that BVS has gotten the critical thrashing it so richly deserved, we can now expect the brain dead, unwashed, neck-bearded pedophiles who whined about Nolan's Batman being "cut off" from the rest of the DC universe to slink back into their cheetoe-stained hovels and cry in their cheerios about how their precious "crossover" was every bit the shallow, pointless dreck everyone with basic functioning neurological faculties predicted it would be.

^^Hey, dude, Christopher Nolan aka the macho you drool over 24/7 is an executive producer on Batman v Superman. You should sing the film's praises dude! What the fuck!

**Mystic** Tossing change to a bum on the street doesn't make you responsible for him shooting up and passing out on the railroad tracks. I suppose Feige should shoulder all the blame for Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher 1 &2, Blade Trinity, etc?

Affleck is one of the best Batmen out there, maybe just behind Keaton and Kilmer. Anyways, BvS is...sigh.

The Dark Knight.

Shit son, you're less of a blind fool than your profile picture suggests.

As a fan of the comics, I loved BvS. Snyder did a wonderful job of adapting The Dark Knight Returns to the big screen. However, I can see the flaws in the film itself. That's why I'm sticking with TDK, which not only managed to please us comic fans, but it was more than just a superhero movie, it was actually a great crime thriller that just so happened to have Batman in it.

LOL The dark knight destroys BvS.the dark knight is one of the most rewatchable movie ever made.I watch it pretty often. I wont be watching BvS on near future

While I liked Ben Affleck as Batman in BvS, The Dark Knight is a far superior movie in every way.

This one is closer for me than it is for most people as I actually liked BVS and I don't love The Dark Knight as much as most people do. Still, I gotta go with The Dark Knight.

lol. TDK of course.

I'm one of those who FAR prefers Affleck over Bale. That said, any Nolan film decimates BvS.

No contest.

Obviously The Dark Knight.

mysticspoon's obsession with squaremaster is worse than his obsession with nolan ngl

The actual masterpiece vs total garbage wasted crap

BvS had a defining portrayal of Batman and Superman and portrayed them in a way no other movie did. But as a whole, The Dark Knight wins no questions

after thejamin I am the second person who gives the victory to Batman V Superman because for me it is much better than the Dark Knight because that Batman was just a detective version that they stuck with Batman but this doesn't mean that I didn't like it because one because this is oneof the best Batman films and the best is the film Batman V Superman and therefore the victory is his