Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice vs. Captain America: Civil War

9 comments

45 comments

Civil War

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Civil War just kicked BvS's ass. Remember when they were both set to release the same day? Now we know why BvS ran away.

No brainer...

Rac
Rac

Civil War did everything right. BVS did everything wrong.

civil war was great

Captain America: CW was awesome. I choose to ignore BvS as most people will come to do and focus on Daredevil VS Punisher on Netflix early in the year and Cap & company VS Team Iron Man here in this wonderful film. That's what EVERYONE will remember about 2016.

Captain America: CW was awesome. I choose to ignore BvS as most people will come to do and focus on Daredevil VS Punisher on Netflix early in the year and Cap & company VS Team Iron Man here in this wonderful film. That's what EVERYONE will remember about 2016.

Yeah, mayne. Netflix-Marvel is on that 'stop, drop, set-up shop' tip. They're hooking us on premium crack. Jessica Jones and Daredevil have been wonderful additions to the Universe and The Punisher is shaping up to be even better. Hesitant about Luke Cage, but Marvel really is owning the times. Saying that, I'll defend BvS more than most. Ben Affleck is the shit. Don't know how/when it happened, but Ben Affleck is the shit.

Civil War an astounding movie. Utilizing Avengers new and old, they managed to not only recapture lightning in a bottle but they also managed to do so many things differently. Everything BVS wasn't.

Captain America for sure. Batman was pretty good but I only had a smile on my face once in the movie. Civil War had me smiling a lot.

A complete destruction as Civil War outclasses Batman V Superman by at least a factor of a hundred.

Bilada.

Hells bells Civil War is superior in every way imaginable.

I liked BVS more than most and Civil War less than most. Overall I thought both were pretty good, but I shall cast the first vote for Batman v Superman.

Can't even compare the two. Civil War is dynamic entertainment. BvS is this years Fant4stic. Compare those two terds.

Civil War because it had a lot of epic scenes

Civil War in a blood letting....

Poor, poor Zack Snyder. So inadequate.

They are polar opposites of each other. BvS is a bad movie with good moments and Civil War is a great movie with some issues.

Affleck absolutely NAILED it. Best Batman, so far. But yeah, no.

Comparing Civil War's awesomeness to BvS's crapitude is exactly like comparing The Godfather to Gangster Squad. A well structured instant cinema classic to an incoherent cinema fart.

Civil War is the Greatest Comic book film I have ever seen!

Grab It Fast.! before deleted.!! you will re-directed to Watch Captain America: Civil War full movie! (2016)- IMDb Instructions : 1. Click ?? http://online.vodlockertv.com/?tt=3498820

Though not identical, there are many thematic similarities between these films. The difference here is that CACW has heart. BvS failed in character and plot. Both were stunning eye candy, but Marvel respected its own source material whereas DC only wanted to cash in.

This isn't even a competition.

CA: Civil War had me invested and entertained the entire time while I felt off-put multiple times during BvS: Dawn of Justice.

While both were entertaining, I'm part of the minority that liked Batman v Superman a lot more.

CA: Civil War is such great entertainment. It's smart and intense but lots of fun. BVS is about as entertaining as a cancer ward.

I fairly enjoyed BvS. Both Cavill and Affleck were good in their roles, not to mention how amazing Jesse Eisenberg was was Lex! It gave me that hyped-up feeling that the lead-up to Avengers and afterward gave me. Civil War, though, might have been even better than Avengers. It was incredibly serious and powerful at times, but was able to do a 180 and also be absolutely hilarious and nerdgasm-inducing. I am so thoroughly invested in Marvel's cinematic universe that I would cherish practically any new movie that contributes to it, but Civil War is undeniably something really special. DC has the disadvantage of a slow start to their cinematic universe, but BvS showed promise in my eyes, and I hope that eventually they will make me feel somewhere near how Marvel has.

Captain America: Civil War sets a new bar in Superhero films. It's that good. B V S sets the low mark in blockbusters in general. It's that bad.

Obvious choice is obvious

Although Batman VS Superman was very disappointing, it was enjoyable. Captain America: Civil War is still the better movie.

Civil War is amazing in every way. BvS is now and will forever be a punchline.

BvS was way better. Civil War was ruined by its excess humor.

BvS struggled to pull its sombre tone off, the story was full of holes or weak links at best and the characters were kinda dull. Civil War took the easy road and played the campy superhero card to the maximum, but still managed to build a strong story and develop its characters, as well as introduce us to a whole host of new ones with style (something that really should have been removed, or at least cut down, in BvS)

BvS struggled to be coherent in any form and is AWFUL in every way no matter the cut. Civil War is pure exceptionalism on display.

I didn't like Civil War as much as most people did--I certainly don't think it's the equal of The Winter Soldier, for example--but at least it didn't have one of its heroes fight the other because he was being BLACKMAILED. And didn't make them magically become all buddy-buddy because their moms had the same name.

Still a blowout win for Civil War. That new ultimate cut did nothing but make BvS even more bloated. I'll never even try to endure watching any version of that ever again.

There's a good (although somewhat flawed) movie here and one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Pretty easy decision.

Both of these movies were released around the same time. They were almost released at the exact same date. They are very similar films in terms of plot with a similar focus on taking some of the greatest superheroes of all time and having they fight for our amusement. Both can be convoluted and cluttered sometimes but when in comes down to it, Civil War has a better focus, better grasp of its characters, and a better plot overall. Batman v Superman has some nicer visuals but otherwise no match for what awesomeness Marvel was about to accomplish.

Civil War has better EVERYTHING. Great film. BvS is the mess everyone says it is and worse... it screwed up the first appearance of Batman and Superman together. That's an actual sin.

Batman vs Superman got it's ass kicked by the true better movie. Captain America Civil War is one of my favorite superhero movies.

I love Civil War, but I love BvS just a bit more.

Two very similar films but a huge difference in quality. BvS was an unfocused, incoherent mess. Not tell me it's too smart for me because it's a film about a guy in a cape fighting someone who can fly. The glaring plot holes, joyless tone, the horrible third act and too many plot points that weren't resolved are problems I have with it! Civil War is better in every way! There's real motivation and character development. There's political themes throughout and a story I could get invested It. It also doesn't rely on 50 years worth of comic books to be good.

Both of them suck, but i would like to choose civil war for its normal plot.

what the fuck how can i delete that shit

fucking fuck i choosed civil war

Civil War by a ton. BvS was indeed an unfocused, incoherent mess. Civil War enters masterpiece levels.

BVS, Civil was was equally as dumb with an equally contrived plot but felt even more cluttered.

When I think of this match up I laugh at how one sided it turned out. Civil War just destroyed the WB's best in every single way imaginable.

I think the airport fight scene is what kind of convinces people that civil war is a great movie. It’s just passable/average in every other way though. I’d rather watch Batman v Superman over Cap v Ironman any day. Until the MCU shys away from sacrificing small comedic moments over building dramatic tension, then I’m almost always going to prefer any other super hero movie.

Captain America: Civil War is still pure exceptionalism even if Infinity War sets a new bar in Superhero films. Meanwhile, B V S still sets the low mark in blockbusters in general. Nothing since has been as bad even crap like Justice League or the Emoji Movie aren't as bad.

Captain America: Civil War is still pure exceptionalism even if Infinity War sets a new bar in Superhero films. Meanwhile, B V S still sets the low mark in blockbusters in general. Nothing since has been as bad even crap like Justice League or the Emoji Movie aren't as bad.

: Civil War

I'm not as big on Civil War as I once was but it's still far better than BvS!

BvS for me.

if we talking about the ultimate cut then bvs

Switching to Civil War but it's pretty close for me.

It's Civil War hands down. It's not the best of the MCU movies, probably somewhere in the middle but BvS is just an infuriating failure of a movie.

Civil War is way better than BvS

civil war is far better than the failure known as batman v superman

Batman v superman is bad but not completely awful like civil war

Who commits that civil war beyond awful not total never like mess bad cheesy as BVS

Civil War is better to a massive degree. The film asks quite a few philosophical questions and leaves them up to the audience, which I believe is the better approach to just having a black and white answer. The film has a lot more going for it as well, and while it isn't a perfect film, it's still better than fucking BvS which fucks up on nearly everything

I actually have a hard time choosing, I think these two are on par with each others, with BVS having better highs but Civil War being more consistent all together. In fact, when they both first released, I liked BVS a lot more better, and it stayed that way until a recent re-watch of both movies. I think it just comes to me that BVS's first half dragged on for too long, but it's showdown was epic

So I really like Batman V Superman flaw I really liked it a lot and its extended version is very beautiful But this doesn't mean that I didn't like Captain America Civil Wars it's just because it has a lot of problems for me in this film we only talk about the two superheroes who arethey just face it so there isn't really a real catification of the characters and then for me the real best film of Captain America and his second film that this remains one of the best Apple MCUs for me in Batman V Superman I didn't mind at all the Marta's part then the clash betweenthese two superiors remains one of the most beautiful clashes from superhero films for me and I am rarely one of the few who gives victory to this film because very beautiful for me Batman V Superman rating 9 Captain America Civil wars rating 7-