Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice vs. The Amazing Spider-Man 2

7 comments

6 comments

Zack Snyder’s dull disaster may be even worse than ASM2. They both have the same problems but at least ASM2 tries to be fun.

I agree completely. Not a fan of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but holy hell, Batman v Superman is even worse. What a bloated, incoherent mess!

This is the perfect match up. Two incoherent films that seem like they were both written by the same ten year old. It's just that the ten year old was a bit angrier when he wrote BvS.

Batman v Superman has to be the most dour and depressing big budget movie ever. Terrible and even worse than killing Gwen for no reason.

Both terrible...as cynically put together as TAS2 was, at least it *tried* to be fun...? Argh, I don't know. It's like picking my favorite poison.

Rac
Rac

I dislike both!

I unironically love both these movies, but ASM2 gets the edge for just being more fun

Both are vomit inducing crap. Shear crap.

ear
ear

Dawn of Justice was hands down more amazing and adult.

BvS was so bad that I think it gave me gonorrhea. It was either that awful movie or else riding a tractor in my bathing suit.

Both of these movies don't have a lot going for them. Ultimately I believe the final act decides everything... at least they didn't "resurrect" Gwen Stacy.

both TT and UE of BvS owns

Batman V Superman win because it was so much better than the amazing spider-man 2 because it didn't punch its weight in the sun at all