The Good, the Bad and the Ugly vs. 3:10 to Yuma

7 comments

4 comments

Arguably the greatest western of the spaghetti era vs. arguably the greatest western of the past decade. You do ask the tough questions, Flickchart....

It's a tough one but I need more time with Yuma before I pick it over the classic.

I don't. 3:10 to Yuma is what made me even seen TGTB&TU in the first place. Westerns normally aren't my genre, but I absolutely loved Yuma. TGTB

I expected more of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly than I got. And 3:10 to Yuma played the largest role in fostering such great expectations. I can see why The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a classic, but it's not a favorite of mine. 3:10 to Yuma is.

Weird. Half of my last comment got cut off. I was just going to say that The Good, the Bad & the Ugly is pretty good, but it's too damn long.

I am baffled that anyone could take '3:10 to Yuma' over 'The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.'

I love it but how is 3:10 winning this?

3.10 to yuma was really good but come on the good the bad and the ugly is one of he greatest films of all time.

The good,the bad and the ugly for sure.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, but it's definitely close

I agree with john mason, western aren't my genre either but 3:10 to Yuma is just fantastic and extremely underrated