Pretty Woman vs. King Kong

1 comments

4 comments

King Kong? Namoi Watts is hot so that's hard right there but early Julia Roberts is hotter. Plus Jack Black was just annoying in King Kong which is really sad because I really REALLy wanted to love it because King Kong is such a great story! So Pretty Woman. How can I say no to those damn thigh high boots? And her singing the Prince song in the tub?! I LOVE IT! I'm a girl. Pretty Woman because of Early Hot Julia and pre Gray What's his face. Done.

The only movie where I had carnal inclinations toward Julia Roberts was Charlie Wilson's War. At no other time have I considered her hot, except for maybe a few scenes in Erin Brockovich. I enjoy a good prostitute movie as much as the next person, but Pretty Woman isn't a good one as far as I can recall. I mean, why the hell would anyone want to watch a fairy tale romance about a hooker? Hookers are cool because they are gritty and lurid. Naomi Watts is hot in King Kong, and the romance in that move played my heart strings like a violin. There is nothing Richard Gere does in Pretty Woman that matches Kong's wrestling a bunch of dinosaurs in order to protect the honor of his lady friend.

Kingofpain, may I just say that I love some of your comments on this site. Hilarious. (And that last sentence is, oh, so true.)

ear
ear

Julia Roberts as a prostitute is just wrong. Naomi Watts actually has chemistry with an Ape,.....now thats acting.

ear
ear

Julia Roberts as a prostitute is just wrong. Naomi Watts actually has chemistry with an Ape,.....now that's acting.

King Kong is more up my alley, but I can understand why someone would look at Pretty Woman as the better made film.