Signs vs. Braveheart

5 comments

4 comments

I prefer Mel Gibson when he's chopping dude's heads off.

Signs was good, but Braveheart blows it outta the water

What's the movie where he goes "that GREEEEEN thing...!!!" again?

with bad acting,terrible aliens, and no thrills sings is a pretty bad sci fi, drama, thriller film.While I don't love BraveHeart it is much better then signs.

FREEDOM....bitches...

JRM
JRM

Signs is one of the best alien films ever made, if not the best. I will have to watch Braveheart again to rank it over Signs, but it it a great film.

Braveheart was well written whereas Signs was not. Why would aliens come to a planet that was poison to them? That's beyond stupid.

Signs is pretty terrible. Gibson's acting is the only good thing about it. Braveheart wins this with ease.

As far as I am concerned, both these films are shit. Signs doesn't need re-treading, but I have absolutely no idea why people call Braveheart a good film; cliched to the point of saturation, cheap-looking battle sequences, bland score from one of the most mediocre composers working in Hollywood, tediously overrated acting and an excuse for American cinema to wank Scotland off in the most Anglophobic, historically inaccurate of ways possible. That being said, I might be mis-remembering it, so I'd be prepared to watch it again. Signs on the other hand is downright terrible without mitigation, so Braveheart wins through the benefit of the doubt.

As far as I am concerned, both these films are shit. Signs doesn't need re-treading, but I have absolutely no idea why people call Braveheart a good film; cliched to the point of saturation, cheap-looking battle sequences, bland score from one of the most mediocre composers working in Hollywood, tediously overrated acting and an excuse for American cinema to wank Scotland off in the most Anglophobic, historically inaccurate of ways possible. That being said, I might be mis-remembering it, so I'd be prepared to watch it again. Signs on the other hand is downright terrible without mitigation, so Braveheart wins through the benefit of the doubt.