The Dark Knight vs. Interstellar

13 comments

6 comments

on 11/1/2014

the dark knight

on 11/7/2014

I really like The Dark Knight, but not nearly as much as I used to. Honestly, it is my least favorite Nolan film. After seeing Interstellar, it remains my least favorite.

on 11/9/2014

They're so very different. So uniquely special in their own ways. But there's no Ledger in Interstellar.

on 11/9/2014

Interstellar was fantastic but The Dark Knight still takes this one.

on 11/9/2014

Interstellar is amazing but I think The Dark Knight is just a tiny bit better

on 11/10/2014

I agree with JC13. Now, The Dark Knight not my least favorite Nolan film, it's actually my favorite (Interstellar being my second favorite), but I too like The Dark Knight a lot less than I used too. That being said, my decision could change tomorrow.

on 11/12/2014

Battle of two Nolan masterpieces. Love both, but Interstellar absolutely blew my mind as one of the best films I've seen in a long, long time.

on 11/12/2014

The Dark Knight mugs Interstellar...

on 11/13/2014

Interstellar, The Dark Knight, Inception - those are the best Nolan films. Unfortunately for Interstellar I did not count them in order. If I would've, it would've been; 1# The Dark Knight, 2# Inception, 3# Interstellar. Even though Interstellar is one of Nolans best films - making it one of the best films of all time -, it can't quite reach The Dark Knight.......yet......

on 11/14/2014

Interstellar.

on 11/21/2014

Please. Next matchup, thank you.

on 2/23/2015

I prefer Interstellar but What's the better film? The Dark Knight. It simply is. It's coherent, philosophically ambitious and unlike Interstellar, the Dark Knight doesn't waste time in nonsense. It's focussed and it plays it straight.

on 2/23/2015

I prefer Interstellar but What's the better film? The Dark Knight. It simply is. It's coherent, philosophically ambitious and unlike Interstellar, the Dark Knight doesn't waste time in nonsense. It's focussed and it plays it straight.

on 3/31/2015

They're both in my top 10. I love them both dearly. But The Dark Knight may forever be my favorite Nolan movie.

on 4/28/2015

The Dark Knight is a good movie but overrated. Interstellar is good too, but the last 15 minutes are unnecessary. I like it thou. It has dedinetily some great stuff like the beautiful cinematography. The Dark Knight is my choice even it has its problems.

on 11/8/2015

I love interstellar but it can't beat the awesome dark knight

on 11/8/2015

I love interstellar but it can't beat the awesome dark knight

on 11/12/2016

Dark Knight is my favorite Nolan, Interstellar is my least favorite, save Following (which is more a movie I'm glad to have seen than really "liked" at all, but I digress). Interstellar meanders too much. It's too long. The Dark Knight is tighter, and yes, has amazing performances, only one of which is Heath Ledger's amazing tour de force.

on 10/1/2017

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed Interstellar, especially after finding so much of Nolan's recent work hit or miss. The Dark Knight has some great elements, but I preferred Interstellar overall.

on 3/2/2018

Interstellar is going to be one of those movies that will be appreciated more as time goes on. I've seen it about 3 times an d I like it better with each watch. My only gripe is the scene where he meets his daughter as an old woman. It felt forced. TDK is, in my opinion, the greatest superhero movie ever made, and it's not even close.

on 3/2/2018

Interstellar is fine, The Dark Knight is incredibly well written, acted and gripping!

on 3/2/2018

Can't take these comments seriously. Interstellar>The Dark Knight