The Dark Knight vs. Predator

12 comments

8 comments

Now this is a difficult one...Predator is one of my favorite sci-fi flicks,but the dark knight is brilliant...i have to pick TDK.

Predator. TDK is not my cup of tea.

Both films have scary antagonists, but The Dark Knight had the stronger supporting cast and lead (let's face it, guys, Bale easily outdoes Arnold).

Two fantastic thrillers. Going with TDK.

Tought choice, despiete critics opinions of Arnold's acting he is actually brilliant expiecally in a movie like Predator. Bale wouldn't be a good Dutch just as Arnold wouldn't do for Batman. I think the build up to the end could have been better so I'll go with the TDK.

The Dark Knight is more superior.

I love Predator with all my heart, but TDK is better.

I have absolutely no problem picking Predator here. My youth wins out....

Predator is a great movie but tdk is better

Dark Knight. Predator...meh. It's pretty entertaining, I guess.

Predator gets the edge on pure fun and nostalgia.

Two of the best action films in terms of entertainment within the sequences and execution overall. Predator is a tad better due to its rewatchability.

Predator is the better film in my opinion

Predator. Not only does it have great action and awesome one-liners, but it also uses the jungle in an almost Herzogian way.

Predator takes the win for today

Predator all day long here.

You can't compare Bale and Schwarzenegger. Bale isn't an action star. I love both. I have to back Arnold here. Arnold is the father of action movies.

Predator. Easily.

I agree with jayrmoore. Bale may be a better actor than Arnold, but something like the original Predator didn't need so much a great actor as one with imposing screen presence and charisma, to bring believability to a character like Dutch, whose chances of survival in the same situation would probably be zero in real life. The tricky idea was to be human and superhuman at the same time, and no one can deny that Arnold brought these qualities to the role. Bale and Schwarzenegger are the very best at what they do, so judging one on the other's forte is unfair. Try to imagine Bale in a Terminator movie and Arnold in a Batman movie. You'll find that -- wait a second...

Dark Knight > Predator.

The dark knight easily stomps predator here..