The Dark Knight vs. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

13 comments

12 comments

Dark Knight, hands down.

Are you sure?

This is a close one, but I give it to the DARK KNIGHT. By this point in the INDY movies, Ford was kind of going through the motions, whereas in DARK KNIGHT, Nolan and company really turn in a thing of LEGEND.

Last Crusade is my favorite Indy movie. (It's Sean Connery who puts it over Raiders.) But while the original Indy trilogy might arguably be more FUN to watch (and I say "arguably"), The Dark Knight is a work of utter genius, on the part of Chris Nolan and most of the cast (not just Heath Ledger). Last Crusade is the only one that might challenge it, but Dark Knight triumphs over Indy.

Going with Indy for purely nostalgic reasons. It's my fave Indy film I've seen it countless times. It's more fun than DK definately.

It has to be Indy.

I wonder how the Dark Knight will stand up over time?

Indiana over TDK. Every time except for part 4.

Dark Knight completely falls apart in it's final half hour. Last Crusade does not. Indy FTW.

Last Crusade is more fun and is an amazing movie.

Gotta go with Last Crusade, much more fun to watch.

Last Crusade is much more fun and brings together all the good things of the Indy movies.

Without any hesitation,it's TDK.Last Crusade is the third best Indy film.

Dark Knight was a lot more memorable than Last Crusade. If it was Raiders, it would have a chance. Dark Knight for the Win!

The Dark Knight. Only Just.

Indiana Jones will always be remembered, The dark knight will not hold up for as long as Indy has. Indy.

Indy for the win.

Indy easily. TDK is mediocre and forgettable.

No doubt it is Indy...

Indy hands down.

I have seen dark knight countless times and still llike it.I have senn last crusade twice but have no intentions on it again the dark knight gets the win here

The Dark Knight wins fairly comfortable in my book.

9 years later, TDK has slipped with me a little. Still within my Top 20, but Last Crusade can have this one.

Dark Knight over any Indiana Jones flick...

Indiana Jones is so much better...

Indiana Jones and the Caped Crusade

The Grail Knight

TDK is far better than anything Indiana Jones.