Spider-Man: Homecoming vs. Black Panther

4 comments

4 comments

on 4/16/2018

Spidey gets the edge over two fine but very flawed MCU movies. Homecoming is dragged down by forced sjw stuff and Black Panther is dragged down by a different kind of agenda politics. Placing agenda over entertainment rarely works for the benefit of a film.

on 4/16/2018

Both movies have villains that are far more interesting than the heroes. The Black Panther character at least has the benefit of being somewhat fresh. Spider-Man version 3.0 feels stale to me. It's been done before. I'll stick with Black Panther.

on 4/16/2018

I'm with Caesar here, Black Panther was more fresh.

on 4/16/2018

Avenger7 is a conservative Trump.supporting asshat confirmed. (Btw, Black Panther's the better movie between the two.)

on 4/17/2018

I agree with Caesar on the villains. As for the heroes I found Spider-Man far more relatable, and felt like the problems T'challa had to deal with as king were somewhat brushed over. Homecoming easily for me.

on 4/17/2018

No need for name calling here. Spider-Man Homecoming is the stronger film of the two. Both had some of the best MCU villains in recent years.

on 4/17/2018

For me, slight, slight edge to Spider-Man...

on 4/24/2018

Black Panther easily. Better acting, relates itself to political issues and a much better villain. NO RAIMI, NO MAGUIRE MEANS NO SPIDER-MAN!

on Mar 11

Black Panther