Avengers: Endgame vs. Inception

7 comments

13 comments

Endgame is far best success masterpiece more than rather of anything Inception, Inception is good but often overrated getting underwhelming a times.

Dude above me is having a stroke. Do you smell toast? Just straight fucking the English language with zero protection.

Endgame is far better of every motion.

Endgame is far better of every motion.

Inception is way too overrated and it doesn’t deliver any great aspect, Endgame is far great watchable best moments, Endgame smashes here.

I'm a huge Marvel fan but It's Inception. One of the smartest films I've ever seen.

Inception! While I did like and enjoy endgame, to me Inception is so well crafted and on a higher tier in my opinion.

Endgame is epic and charming character, inception overrated trash.

Nolan destroys Endgame

Without a doubt it's Inception

Endgame.

Endgame by far.

inception is the best of the decade along with tdkr logan interstellar and infinity war

Inception is much, much better.

Yeah; Inception. Endgame is overrated.

Endgame, along with the entire MCU, was made for the money. It's a cheap, senseless flick. Inception is THE film on dreams. Inception easily.

Inception, Endgame is trash.

Both were such entertaining and wild rides, but I preferred Endgame (though Inception is better and easily one of the best of the 2010s)

Never mind inception is way much watchable and staggering perfect, endgame is load overrated

Inception is an amazing filmand pretty much Nolan's masterpiece. I love Endgame too but it can't compare to Inception.

inception is one of the best of 2010s, endgame is a good but flawed finale and the weakest of the avengers movie

Endgame has flaws but still beats nonsense.

Endgame is a fun movie, but Inception is a genuinely great film. It's technically amazing with fantastic cinematography and visuals, and is only heightened when you compare it to something like Endgame, which while it does look fairly good, still falls short in the visuals side in comparison. And Inception's story is also a far better one than Endgame

Two of the greatest movies of all times. Hard choice but gotta go with Inception.

Nope change my mind. Avengers endgame

Love both of these...but I gotta go with Marvel....

I expected Inception to have a bigger win ratio