Avengers: Endgame vs. The Godfather

4 comments

19 comments

Checkmate, Coppola.

Definitely Endgame is 100% better.

Have not yet seen Godfather yet but come on. there's no way it's worse than Endgame. (Not saying Endgame is bad)

If it was Apocalypse Now it would be close but Endgame takes this one with ease (Not saying Godfather is bad)

Only idiots would pick Endgame

Endgame is far the far better.

What the fuck, who even does complain about anybody are idiots that would pick endgame, this is absolutely ridiculous anybody who even wants to complain about anybody think are morons that picking endgame is an option, the fact MCU films are not total crap.

I love The Godfather...just love Endgame more....

It’s definitely endgame here.

Are you kidding me? This is pointless The Godfather by Miles

Godfather easily

The Godfather by far

God

Damn!

Not even close

Francis Ford Coppola

The Godfather easily

Only Idiots would pick EG. He's right.

THE GODFATHER for sure. The only movie that could possibly compete is THE GODFATHER PART II. AVENGERS: ENDGAME isn't even better than AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.

godfather easily, Drveo08 is right

Oh, god. My worst fear has come true. Marvel fans actually think EG is better than Godfather. EG isn't even the Godfather of CBM movies. Godfather crushes.

Still godfather and by far.

hahaha, like this is actually a fair contest.

I can't believe Marvel fans think Endgame is better than The Godfather. Endgame feels pointless to me, along with the rest of the MCU. The Godfather easily. Everything about The Godfather is perfect. This is no contest.

Honestly, if we take into account that Endgame is the culmination of 20+ films spanning 10+ years then I think it beats Godfather as an experience, but as individual film Endgame is nowhere near Godfather.

Spoiler Warning........ The Baptism shootout scene in The Godfather is far more iconic than anything Endgame has presented.

Lol, The Godfather ofcourse

ear
ear

Godfather slam dunk win.

Made me LOL'd. Godfather is not on my favorite movie list but there is no denying that it's a masterpiece. It beats the best of the Marvel movies let alone the awful climax

How? How the fuck are people even picking Endgame over this? The Godfather absolutely wins this. It's not even close.

The Godfather is making Endgame an offer it can’t refuse. Losing :)

Endgame... Stands no chance here... Sorry

Yeah, this is no contest. People who pick Endgame don't understand the godfather.