Avengers: Endgame vs. Spider-Man: Far From Home

8 comments

11 comments

Two of the best of the year but going with Endgame.

I vote Spidey. By a little.

Endgame it is...

Far From Home is pretty average. Endgame crushes here!

You can't fairly compare a climax to an epilogue

Probably Endgame as much as I liked Mysterio in Spider-man FFM

Endgame is just too chaotic for me. I surprisingly enjoyed Spider-Man FFH more than I thought I would.

Endgame definitely.

Outside of the MCU, Spider-Man is one of my favorite superheroes, Mysterio is one of my favorite villains and Gyllenhaal is one of my favorite modern actors, but I really dislike Far From Home. Endgame for sure

Both great of 2019 of the year but endgame has the memorable epic moments.

i hate how every 2019 cbm are suddenly getting hated on now (endgame, ffh and mcu spider-man in particular, and joker)

^ I agree; nevertheless, Endgame is easily the best MCU film of 2019.

I actually prefer Far From Home. Endgame is satisfying for a conclusion for the Avengers. But I was so surprised by how good Far From Home is, it’s imo the best Live-Action Spider-Man movie. And i also find Far From Home more rewatchable

ffh is loads better imo, maybe my expectations for endgame was too high after IW, almost as much as TDKR, endgame was still satisfying tho, but extremely flawed and easily the weakest avengers film. ffh was as good as the OG SM1, which i really didn't expect

far from home is great, endgame is epic and fantastic, these people calling endgame flawed is stupid

"these people calling endgame flawed is stupid" lmfao

Marvel went from Iron Man to whatever these two burning piles of garbage are

I love FFH, but I'm picking Endgame here.

Endgame and it's not even close. No idea how Far From Home is even putting up a fight

some defects that made avengers endgame have Ah for example that here there is truly a nonsense comedy for this reason that I give the vote to spider-man far from home