Avengers: Endgame vs. Captain America: Civil War

9 comments

8 comments

Best of the best MCU masterpieces I’ll go with Endgame.

Mcu
Mcu

It’s Endgame

Civil War because Cap was Cap and the ending to Endgame that was NOT Cap. (Choosing to be selfish)

Two of the best...

Mcu
Mcu

Captain America stands all alone in front of Thanos & his whole army ready to die for earth. “Uber” thinks that he is selfish. You must have missed that part.

I dont think thats what he's saying and Civil War.

Endgame is the better stand above of all.

After returning the stones, Cap choosing epic tits and his own happiness over responsibility IS out of character, period. Moving forward and looking forward and never giving up is what defines Steve. Creating a selfish timeline or sitting back through history and NOT interfering is something Captain America would never ever do.

Disney Plus means I can watch Marvel 24 hours a day now nonstop. Weeeeeeoooooow! BTW...Civil War is the better film.

Love em both.

Endgame. Captain America 3 just feels like filler now.

I agree with Rewster. Endgame is quite awesome, even if its fanbase is cancerous. To tell the truth, I never really liked Civil War that much. In fact, I thought it was kinda messy.

Civil War is much better, Endgame is trash.

Two of my favourites but endgame wins.

civil war is better but not by far

Civil War wins. Although the best Endgame moments are better than the best Civil War moments

Endgame. Good ending to a saga, great acting, and actually my 2nd favorite MCU film period. Sorry Civil War, but you're not the 1st. EG takes this one

endgame pummels civil war that easy

Civil War is near perfection and a lot of that is down to the introductions of Black Panther, Spiderman, Zemo and the huge leaps forward of Falcon, Natasha, Wanda and Vision. Contrast that to fat Thor drinking on the sofa, soy boy Hulk, Captain America going back in time to live quietly and not save the world, Pepper Potts suddenly a hero after spending her life worrying about Tony and begging him to quit. Civil War made the MCU truly magnificent, Endgame was well produced so enjoyable to watch but the destruction to the characters and silly premise can't be unseen. Civil War wins (in case I was unclear.)