The Bourne Ultimatum vs. Die Hard

9 comments

12 comments

on 8/22/2009

Okay, that just not fair! DAMN YOU, FLICKCHART!!!

on 4/7/2010

Not sure which to choose, Die Hard is a classic. While Ultimatum is just a great film.

on 4/29/2010

This was tough for me too, but it's got to be Die Hard, right?

on 9/27/2010

Yes, that is right.

on 11/11/2010

McClane > Bourne (Sorry Jason)

on 3/16/2011

Die Hard is another of my all time desert Island films, and Ultimatum is probably my least favorite of the Bourne movies. So Die Hard wins no contest for me.

on 3/17/2011

They're both great action movies, but Die Hard is the undisputed king of action movies. Everything worked in that movie, and considering the relatively small scale of the action (1 good guy, 12 or bad guys, 1 building) compared to, any action movie nowadays (including Bourne), that makes it even more impressive. And Godunov is one of the best minions of all time. Of ALL TIME.

on 9/9/2011

Seems like everyone's voting Die Hard, which i love, but I will forever be amazed by the intelligence of supporting antagonists in Ultimatum which is so unseen in movies that Bourne has to get my vote.

on 9/9/2011

Bourne. Ultimatum is my favourite one. The tension does not let up. The sections on Waterloo station and in Tangiers are better than anything in any Die Hard film.

on 9/10/2011

Without Die Hard there would be no Jason Bourne! Maybe not, but think about it. Die Hard is one of the greatest action films ever made, maybe even the best.

on 9/10/2011

Jason Bourne is like a super James Bond, but still don't beat John McCain. Die Hard wins over The Bourne Ultimatum, the weakes of the Jason Bourne movies...

on 9/10/2011

Die Hard cannot be topped by this "average" action movie. Bourne doesn't hold a candle to Die Hard.

on 1/19/2013

Die Hard. I'm not a huge Die Hard fan (I think it's a good action film, but much of its awesomeness and superlative critical praise is lost on me), but Ultimatum is the weakest in the original Bourne Trilogy. Neither are at all bad, but Ultimatum is average while Die Hard is merely good.

JRM
JRM

on 1/27/2013

The Bourne Trilogy is my favorite action movie series of all time. And I would rank every one of the Bourne films ahead of the amazing Die Hard.

on 1/27/2013

Die hard is the bible of action movies bourne is just a great action movie

on 5/28/2013

die hard for sure

on 5/28/2013

die hard

on 5/28/2013

In my opinion, there are far better action flicks out there than these two. But here I'm choosing Bourne.

on 5/28/2013

Die Hard has the slight edge.

on 5/29/2013

Why is'nt anyone voting for Die Hard.

on 12/2/2014

The best Bourne versus the best Die Hard??? This is tough! I think Ultimatum takes it. Die Hard is more classic, but Ultimatum's plot just has more to it.

on 3/31/2017

die hard