The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King vs. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

9 comments

0 comments

Hobbit a mediocre finale to a mediocre trilogy. Return of the King epic conclusion to epic trilogy

The Hobbit is a fantastic finale to a fantastic trilogy. Return of the King is the best film ever made in the best trilogy ever made...

Just compare the battle of Gondor in The Return of the King with the final battle in The Battle of the Five Armies...it's ridiculous how much more CGI the latter uses for roughly the same purposes. That alone makes Return of the King the far superior film.

Return of the King is an awe inspiring achievement that graced us with a beautiful and heartfelt conclusion to a grand story. The Battle of the Five Armies is bloated and mostly unimpressive low for the entire saga. Best of the Rings vs. the Worst of the Rings.

I'll go with the final installment of a trilogy that I actually cared about.

Return of the King is superior in every way.

Got to be Return of the King, Five Armies dissapointed me so much

Who am I to deviate from the others...

The first two hours of BotFA were pretty boring and bloated. But I'll admit, I LOVED the last half hour or so. I mean, there were moments that made me tear up (man tears). However, RotK is pretty much perfect all the way through. RotK wins.

The Hobbit movies are one of the biggest let downs of all time and battle of the five armies was the worst one. The Lord of the rings is one of the greatest trilogies of all time.

I am very thankful no one has picked Five Armies