Dawn of the Planet of the Apes vs. The Avengers

4 comments

6 comments

Dawn

Apes on horses

Make mine Marvel....

Avengers all the way

Love Dawn. Easily the best Ape movie ever made. But Avengers is one hell of a ride. I'll take Avengers.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

ear
ear

I was shocked how much I liked this super hero overload Avengers. Marvel has a win here.

Avengers all the way and then some. Still one of the best blockbusters EVER made.

Dawn, so easily. I find the majority, or perhaps all comic-to-film adaptions are too simple for my entertainment needs. I viewed "The Avengers" once, and did like it, but don't recall any scenes whatsoever. Now, for Dawn - those apes could kick the shit out of any Avengers.

Sorry fellow FlickChart users, but neither did a lot of me. Dawn is pretentious and pretty poorly written and The Avengers is just a 2 hour mindless action sequence with a lot of jokes. I think I will pick Avengers just purely because of the gimmick (yeah, having all the heroes is just a gimmick to get people in the seats but it was pretty cool to see I guess).

Factor in Civil War which everyone calls Avengers 2.5 and the name AVENGERS stands above all other franchises currently peddling their wares. This first Avengers film is truly a classic.

They are both great films but the avengers.