Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure vs. Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

8 comments

4 comments

Not even close. I don't think it's possible to think Bogus Journey is a better movie and still have functioning fingers to click the mouse.

BOGUS has some good gags, but it's all about the first, most EXCELLENT, adventure.

Going with Adventure, but just barely.

It's been a while, but I think "Excellent Adventure" was a stronger film. On the other hand, only one of these includes Twister against the Grim Reaper... ;)

Excellent Adventure always and forever. Bogus Journey lost a lot of the magic, and while Death and the aliens were funny, they didn't save it from being the far lesser film.

This VS is Bogus. Excellent Adventure all day long...

Super surprised anyone could think EA is better. Bogus Journey is funnier, more creative, better characters, better set designs, better score. Excellent Adventure is unfunny and rather boring.

Some of the scenes with Death are amusing but, overall, Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey is a rather bad movie. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure just worked better.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is a classic comedy. It's sequel was not god awful, but not a great film by any means. Excellent Adventure wins by a mile.

I always preferred the sequel

The sequel is a lot of fun if you liked the first one, but it's very very different, and not quite classic status as much as good novelty fun.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is so 80's. I love It! The sequel just seems lame and out of place.

I really liked the world building and effects in B&T2, but the comedy, characters, and plot is far inferior to the first one.