The Lion King vs. The Fox and the Hound

9 comments

1 comments

JRM
JRM

The Fox and the Hound -- that was actually a bigger childhood memory than The Lion King, and I love the Lion King. Have to go with those little guys.

The Lion King is my fav. I'm sorry, but the fox and the hound is too much like the other disney movies,

Name me one Disney movie that's like The Fox and the Hound. It's actually quite a unique film in their lineup. And that bit where Widow Tweed leaves Tod always makes me cry. Never saw what the big deal was with The Lion King, personally.

I love both of these, but I've got to go with "The Lion King" for 1) the best soundtrack in the entire Disney canon and 2) being the most interesting version of "Hamlet" yet.

@nclysander: I was thinking the same thing; The Fox and the Hound is one of my Disney favorites. Still...The Lion King IS my Disney favorite. Only one member of Pixar's lineup can beat it among animated films for me.

I love The Fox and The Hound, but I love The Lion King even more. The Lion King is hard to compete with.

I thought I was the only one who really likes Fox and The Hound its very underrated But I do think Lion King is a Masterpiece in score story and animation an iconic film the wins here!

The Lion King

Hasebenya crushes this. The Lion King can't be beaten. It's like sticking to the ground in zero gravity, you just can't do it. Simba again here won't be dethroned.

Hasebenya crushes this. The Lion King can't be beaten. It's like sticking to the ground in zero gravity, you just can't do it. Simba again here won't be dethroned.