The Fugitive vs. Die Hard

5 comments

11 comments

I hesitated.

Die Hard did so much more for movies in general than The Fugitive did. Both good tales, but only one deserves the click.

I kind of have to agree that Die Hard set the bar very high for action movies after it came out and The Fugitive while a very good movie in its own right didn't have quite as much significance

This is a toss-up. Both are amazing films which are among my all-time favourites.

Huh. The Fugitive has apparently, somehow, worked its way ahead of Die Hard on my chart. I abso-frikkin-lutely love Tommy Lee Jones as Sam Gerard, but other than that, Die Hard really does deserve this vote. (It's close, though.)

Die Hard wins for sure.

I like John McClane more than I do Richard Kimble.

Die hard. Not close. Air Force One would have been tougher against Die Hard.

Die Hard wins. The Fugitive was fantastic, and Tommy Lee Jones was absolutely epic in his role, but Die Hard is just on another level....

Die Hard all the way!

Alan Rickman and Tommy Lee Jones are incredible and their ability to go toe to toe with Bruce Willis and Harrison Ford and in many ways, overshadow them, is what makes these two films similar. I give the edge to Fugitive in my head, but my heart says Die Hard.

The Fugitive got ahead on my chart AGAIN, and I'm coming around to the idea that maybe it belongs there.

Die Hard all the way. I hated The Fugitive honestly.

Die Hard all the way. I hated The Fugitive honestly.

The Fugitive gets my vote. I love it a lot more.

The Fugitive gets my vote. I love it a lot more.

Close, really close. Die Hard with the slight edge.

Holy crap the best of the best in terms of late 80's early 90's thrillers!

Both are tons of fun, but it's Die Hard.

My mind has changed. The Fugitive is way better. Die Hard is way too overrated.