Jackie Brown vs. Death Proof

7 comments

0 comments

Both are considered the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to Tarantino's films, but I like them.

These are my two least favorite Tarantino movies, but I still love them. Death Proof has the slight edge in my book.

Jackie Brown is actually one of Tarantino's best films. It beats most of his films, Death Proof is still good but it isn't enough to beat.

I take back my previous comment, Jackie Brown is definitely better. Still love both though.

"Jackie Brown", by a mile. It's actually my #3 when it comes to Tarantino.

I do like both films Im more of a Death Prook guy but I believe Jackie Brown is the better put together film with more Depth and better action DeNiro and Fonda alone is better that anyone in Proof so im taking JACKIE!

Death Proof is the only truly bad movie Quentin Tarantino has ever made. Jackie Brown wins...

Definetily Jackie Brown. It's Tarantino's third best and still includes to his three great masterpieces with Pulp fiction and Reservoir dogs. All his other films are only entertainment films but to me they're all very entertaining except maybe IB sometimes. What is certain is definetily the fact that JB is Tarantino's most mature film. Death proof isn't a crapy film. People doesn't understand that it's only an appreciation to old car films and to me it was as entertaining atleast almost as Jackie Brown but the cinematic edge is definetily to JB and Death proof doesn't really have cinematic elements in it

Tough but I gotta go with Jackie Brown