Dark Phoenix vs. X-Men: The Last Stand

3 comments

3 comments

Rac
Rac

Dark Phoenix is the better effort at adapting the classic comic book storyline Dark Phoenix Saga, but falls short of what it could have been. The Last Stand is just godawful.

As reviews are saying, Dark Phoenix is not the Dark Phoenix movie we hoped for. Particularly 13 years after Last Stand botched it. Both movies are rushed and poorly execute what, could on paper, be very good ideas. I still think they both have redeeming qualities. I prefer Last Stand overall purely because I like the original cast more than the newer ones. Also, what they did (or didn't do) with Quiksilver's character really pisses me off!

Dark Phoenix is light years ahead of the awful Last Stand. Dark Phoenix is damn good despite what the ignorant critics have said.

The last stand is not good by any stretch, and I'm not here to defend Ratner, but Kinberg should NOT have made his directorial debut this kind of big budget studio tentpole and it shows.

Dark Phoenix is Superior simply because it has some great action scenes and true X-Men action.

because x-man the last stand wins because one of my best superhero films ever and then dark phoenix was completely useless because it really serves no purpose to continue for another chapter and then it was really bad to definitively end this Saga which it has begunin 2000 to make the jury look at the votes x-men the last stand 10/10 dark phoenix 4-/10