Pulp Fiction vs. Alien

8 comments

7 comments

How the f_#% do I pick between Alien and Pulp Fiction. I am stuck. Decisions decisions...

Going with my favorite film of all time, obviously.

Oooh, two great films. Neither an especial favourite, but both high ranking. Only recently got round to watching Pulp Fiction, whereas seen Alien several times now. I found Pulp Fiction to be better than I expected, but oddly enough found Alien slightly less impressive than I expected (probably because it was the last film in the series that I got round to watching, so I knew exactly what to expect). However, I am a sucker for Sci-Fi, and while Pulp Fiction is an extremely entertaining film, Alien, relative to it's age, is one of the most technically brilliant and immersive Sci-Fi films I have ever seen (although I would hesitate to call it one of the scariest). Going to go with Alien on this one.

Pulp Fiction easily wins this one, Alien is great though.

PULP FICTION WINS IN EVERY BATTLE!!! but who said Alien isnt good ?

Pulp Fiction does it...

Did you notice a sign in the front of my house that said "Dead Alien Storage"? Quentin Tarantino wins.

Say it ain't so Caesar! Alien for the win...

Alien was pretty terrifying and suspenseful, although the first half does take its sweet time to move things forward. It has aged very well. The SFX still look great. Pulp Fiction has superb dialogue, the awesome '90s feel and enough violence and WTF moments for a thrill ride like no other. I'm not sure which one I prefer...

I've got to go with my #1. Pulp Fiction for the win.

Pulp Fiction takes it easily.

Pulp Fiction easily wins here, Pulp Fiction for the world.

Pulp just didn't grab me like it did most. Alien easily for me.

pulp fiction

it's a tough one . but i will give it to Alien

easy. Pulp fiction. I am talking about one of my top 5 movies of all time. alien is just one of the best sci-fi films of all time.

Alien beats pulp " no story" fiction

Alien is the best Horror Sci-Fi all of time