Pulp Fiction vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

16 comments

20 comments

Why must I choose between two of my top five? They both win at different categories with me...

JRM
JRM

Pulp Fiction. I wasn't a big fan of the first LOTR.

Both great, both completely different. I think I have to go with LotR, just because Peter Jackson did something I really didn't think was possible: bring Tolkien's masterpiece to the big screen.

Peter Jackson had source material to work from, whilst Quinten Tarantino had an original idea, that is the ONLY way pulp fiction trumps lord of the rings for me, and it was the ONLY way i could make the decision.

I don't know if Pulp Fiction is really all that original. Accusations of plagiarism and all, y'know? Still a great film though.

I really love Fellowship of the Ring for it to lose this time.

Fellowship of course.

Pulp Fiction, of course.

Are you kidding me?Gimmie me Pulp Fiction over any LOTR movie anytime,everytime.

I could watch Pulp Fiction everyday and not get bored, its just so perfect

Fellowship and Pulp Fiction are my two all time favorites but Fellowship (and the other LOTR movies) stands some distance from everything else on my Flick chart

Pulp Fiction, for sure.

Oh man...I'm going LOTR, but as many people on here say....such a tough call.

The world has changed. I see it in the water. I feel it in the Earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it. Epic movie... one for the ages!!!

Tarantino ain't Tolkien. What does that mean? I dunno.

Both have incredible re-watch value. Tarantino's best vs Jackson's best!!!!

Pulp Fiction by far.

Seriously, no contest!!

I do like PF but LotR takes it

:-|

Fellowship easly for me...

As much as I like pulp fiction fellowship is the much better movie.

Fellowship easily

LOTR, not even close

LotR: Fellowship.

LOTR easily

Peter Jackson destroys here

Pulp Fiction all the way

ear
ear

Pulp Fiction is perfectionism personified.

So long Bilbo. God rest your soul.

Pulp Fiction all the way. I'm just not a big LOTR fan. The whole trilogy is good, but I just don't get why people think they are the greatest movies ever. Pulp Fiction on the other hand, IS one of the greatest movies ever, and it definitely deserves it's #2 ranking on my chart.

Pulp is more my style, although high fantasy epics are awesome.

Both great movies. I love Fellowship more.

Pulp Fiction is better but I do love LOTR

I also love Pulp Fiction, But Lord Of The Rings is better

Super hard choice but gotta go with Pulp Fiction.

The Fellowship is a masterpiece

Both are in my top 10. Fellowship is the best of LOTR and the best fantasy movie I have ever seen. Unfortunately PF is too BAD AZZ and has the best screen play of all time. PF has bad azz characters and scenes. ITs a coin flip but I am going with the grittier and darker movie- PULP FICTION