No Country for Old Men vs. The Punisher

4 comments

1 comments

I love action movies, especially comic books ones.. and if we were talking War Zone then maybe we'd have a competition here. Otherwise, I have to go with No Country For Old Men because it left me guessing the entire time, being brilliant the whole way.

Hard to believe but YES, The Punisher can indeed say it was a better film than an Oscar winner. NCFOM simply sucks. It's frustrating with no ending. The Punisher is a revenge film done right.

The Punisher had a few decent action scenes, but overall it's annoying and lame. No Country for Old Men is far more tense and entertaining throughout, with a much better villain and story. Considering how uninspired and silly the climax of The Punisher is, I'll take No Country for Old Men's less conventional ending anytime. In fact, there are individual scenes in No Country that are more exhilarating than The Punisher in its entirety. The Punisher doesn't really even hold up that well against other action movies in general.

Well yeah....I would have to go with Punisher although I like them both

The Punisher was alright but still average just the same. No Country wins easily. Absolutely brilliant film.

No way someone voted for Punisher, No way dude