Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 vs. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

5 comments

8 comments

Both are good BUT Guardians has humor and WS doesn't.

One good one great. Cap wins!

One bad one decent. Cap wins!

Both great. Guardians wins!

Both excellent. I prefer the space adventure to the paranoid thriller.

I have a perfectly balanced ranking for the Marvel movies. The top half is on the bright side (100-51%), while the bottom half is on the dark side of my chart (49-0%). Both of these are on the bright side. I'm not a fan of the first Guardians, but the second has entertained me in an excellent way. Great songs, funny characters. I like Cap, but Guardians 2 is just more my cup of tea. Maybe I should re-watch the first one, but that probably would disappoint Thanos by destroying my Perfectly Balanced rankings, heh.

Winter Soldier is just exceptional. The top ten Marvel Movies really are as good as it gets. All three Cap films, Iron Man 1 and 3, All three Avengers films and so on...

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2.

Cap 2 was the Russo Brothers proving themselves worthy of directing the Avengers movies. GotG 2 lost me with all the Ravager cameos.

gotg v2 is so underated altho cap wins this one

Winter Soldier is indeed the best second film to any franchise ever. No disgrace losing to it.

Damn, probably two of my all-time favourite MCU movies! Definitely a tough call, only way to solve this for me is to go with my gut feeling (which is saying GotG2), but I can definitely see myself being persuaded here

both were really much better sequels than the first both but for me the best is Captain America the Winter Soldier