Ready Player One vs. Avengers: Infinity War

1 comments

18 comments

Ready Player One was a blast, but I loooooved Avengers: Infinity War. Looooooooooved it.

I really enjoyed Ready Player One but I have to go with Infinity War. Very good film that even met my high expectations.

Avengers: Infinity War is infinitely better. Ready Player One was a CG snoozer immediately forgotten 10 seconds after you saw it.

ear
ear

Infinity War it is. 4-0

You know what? I’m going with Ready Player One. Yeah, Infinity War is a product of 10 years of set-up and it had a scale that no other movie has ever matched before it (and possibly after it) but Ready Player One works better as a narrative with a proper beginning, middle and end. Infinity War is structurally all over the place, soulless and just felt like set-up for yet another movie. Ready Player One, wasn’t perfect was any means, but I liked the world it created and the scenarios that happened in the film was a complete blast. 4-1

I love both of these blockbusters, but Infinity War gets the edge

Infinity War is pure epic. Ready Player One was so very forgettable.

In terms of narrative structure Infinity War may be more messy, sure, but that's just because Ready Player One is a completely formulaic pile of dung. Nothing makes sense in it, and every single aspect of filmmaking in it is AWFULLY executed. Shit characters, no rules to the world, plot devices that characters just pull out of their asses when the plot needs it, cringey scene after cringey scene. I literally can't named Bad bad bad bad bad.

Have to go with Infinity War here.

Have to give it t Avengers: Infinity War. It was tough t choose as they are both very good films

Infinity War !

Infinity War far the best.

Avengers, it is....

oh spielberg...

Avengers is king of the landscape and of this era. Spielberg's best days are so far behind him that you can't even see them from here.

Ready Player One is the better movie. Infinity Was is exhausting and mediocre.

Infinity War is the best blockbuster in years. Spielberg remembers those days when he could make movies as good but they are indeed faint memories at this point. Ready Player One was "see spot run" mediocrity.

The Marvel movies are such trivial crap. Ready Player One is an original, visionary action blockbuster. Much better.

Infinity War moved and shocked the planet. Ready Player One was a long TV commercial ... no contest.

I think that Ready Player One is the better movie as since Stan Lee died the MCU has not been so good. So... yeah.

Infinity War takes this one

Infinity War is better.