Kill Bill Vol. 2 vs. Jackie Brown

5 comments

6 comments

Kill bill 2, Jackie is my least favorite tarantino movie.

Kill Bill Vol 2 definitely. I really enjoy Jackie Brown though it has patches of dullness. The Kill Bill duology just doesn't.

Jackie Brown is highly underrated, but Vol. 2 is in my top 20. The Bride wins.

Volume 2 might be my least favorite Tarantino film. Jackie Brown is great, though.

I don't know what to choose... I think I'll go with Kill Bill 2 but not by much

Kill Bill vol 2 is Tarantino's worst film. Jackie Brown is way better and also a mature film unlike Kill Bill vol 2

In my opinion, Jackie Brown is Tarantino's most underrated movie and it gets the nod here.

Kill Bill for me

Both are underrated Tarantino films since Vol. 2 always seems to live in the shadow of Vol. 1. Both are terrific films but Vol. 2 wins for me.

Absolutely...it's Jackie Brown.

Kill Bill would be my favorite Tarantino if it was one single, shorter film. Part 2 beats Part 1 for me because of the buried alive scene, which was extremely effective. Jackie Brown was the final Tarantino film I hadn't seen, and, like most of them, it felt too long. (Django Unchained remains the only one I genuinely liked all the way through.) It's pretty good, though. As I rank Jackie Brown here, I'm finding these are winding up back-to-back on my chart. Kill Bill gets the nod.